CALENDAR

CALENDAR

CALENDAR of HIS LIFE

Thursday, July 18, 2024

August 2024

CALMNESS
UNDER 
PRESSURE

Psalms 23:1-4 
nasb

1The Lord is my shepherd, 
I shall not want. 
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. 
3 He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. 
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.














SPECIALS

August 7
WEDNESDAY 
Special Guest for CALMNESS UNDER PRESSURE Conference and Healing Prayers ....




August 10 - 11
SATURDAY SUNDAY
CROSSOVER WEEKEND
at Casa De Celestina Resort, Tagaytay




August 15 or 16
THURSDAY or FRIDAY
Family Courses
-- a consultation meeting --





August 17
SATURDAY
KM SUMMIT over Breakfast






August 23 - 30 
IBSM Sessions 
and Modules 123+
by Purpose and Passion Ministries






SUNDAY 
SERMONS

August 4 
WEEK 1
TRUSTING 
THROUGH 
FINANCIAL 
INSTABILITY 

Psalms 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd, 
I shall not want.

This Sunday August 4
is the 2nd PreLaunch of 
HLM 🌻65th Bacolod EAST.  
And the last Service of the 
🕚11am ANNEX Hour of Power (to be adjusted to a 
🕥1030am Celebration soon).
While a NEW VENUE awaits 
HLM BACOLOD 🧭NORTH at the StoneHill Suites along Lacson Street.



August 11
WEEK 2
STAYING 
STILL 
DESPITE 
MENTAL 
CHAOS

Psalms 23:2 
He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.

This Sunday August 11
is a PreLaunch for the 
🏛️M1 Julius Hall 
1015am Service.



August 18
WEEK 3
BOUNCING 
BACK 
FROM 
MORAL 
SETBACK

Psalms 23:3 
He restores my soul; 
He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

This Sunday August 18
we will have a SPECIAL SEND OFF
Event at the 🌳MAKILING EAST for our
New Church Launch in 🌻Hotel 65th.




August 25
WEEK 4
BEING 
SECURE 
AMIDST 
POSSIBLE 
DANGER

Psalms 23:4 
Even though I walk through 
the valley of the shadow of death, 
I fear no evil, for You are with me; 
Your rod and Your staff, 
they comfort me.

This Sunday August 25
is Anniversary of 
HLM 🇹🇭THAILAND and also the Grand Launch of 
HLM 🇵🇭MANILA NORTH CLUSTER and the Dedication of the 
HLM 🇵🇭MANILA TRAINING CENTRE. 
And also the Anniversary of 
HLM 🐚SAGAY CITY.

August 31 SUNDAY will be the ANNIVERSARY of 
HLM 🏄‍♂️DUMAGUETE CITY!!!




++++++++++++

SUPPLEMENTS

Click To Read an ARTICLE
RAY STEDMAN 
on The Old Testament PSALM 23

No comments:

Post a Comment